12/26/2008

About My School, Lesson, and Teacher

How about the UAN that will held on April 2009? I was stressfully think about it. From now, we must prepared UAN, yeah even it just little subject like Indonesian. Oh..I think i was wrong say like it. Indonesian subject, i usually say it 'gampang-gampang susah' and i must be careful to do this subject. One more language subject, English. The listening session sometimes make me worry. So i try to practice listening myself with a CD that i brought some month ago. But the result is dissatisfied and i must try and try. Tthe next step in my mission to be good in english is write article like this, even i know the grammar is very bad and i use unvariation vocab. But, i hope this little mission can increase my ability of english language.

How about the UAN that will held on April 2009? I was stressfully think about it. From now, we must prepared UAN, yeah even it just little subject like Indonesian. Oh..I think i was wrong say like it. Indonesian subject, i usually say it 'gampang-gampang susah' and i must be careful to do this subject. One more language subject, English. The listening session sometimes make me worry. So i try to practice listening myself with a CD that i brought some month ago. But the result is dissatisfied and i must try and try. Tthe next step in my mission to be good in english is write article like this, even i know the grammar is very bad and i use unvariation vocab. But, i hope this little mission can increase my ability of english language.

I follow science program, it mean i must study hard some special subject like Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. For Physics, it's very complicated subject! The chapter of this subject has many variation. To do this subject easily, we must memorize many formula and understand the concept of some cases. Understanding, i think it's the hardest part of physics subject. Even i know the formula, i can't do a questions without understanding. Yeah, everybody knows it. I need long time to understand the story question. I know the missing part that i rarely do. Action, practise, do more question about this complicated subject. Huh...again, i feel it complicated to do it own. I know i need a physics private teacher, cause i (can be named) too lazy to do this. Sometimes I feel lazy if I can do it. My own words, but in reality the word 'sometimes' can be everytimes. Oh i know i must throw it faraway places.

My Class...Oh My Class...
Some teacher said my class as a 'mischievous class'. I still remember Mrs. Endang has said like that someday ago. Yes i agree, i feel it too. Some of my classmates are too unpolite, we usually say it 'mokong'. Late enter the class, empty talk during the class, cheat during the examination, and so on. I think, maybe it's their wrong self expression for raise their strained. Occasionally, i feel it, school boored. Moreover a clever students i know, also boored with some subject. Each boored students go out from the class (if class meet, cause the teacher absent) and go to the library to watching film, go to the canteen to eat, go to the musholla to pray, or just sitting in front of the class and talk with friends, there aren't students that just sitting in the class and do the exercise. Ohh..God..

About the teacher.
Alhamdulillah, I very thankful cause i get a good teacher in some subject in the school.
Mathematic, Mrs. Bedriah, who always teach detaily and rapidly even often i would be left and must learn the subject myself from begin of the chapter. She is my class guardian and always care with her students. She also can joke with her students, one of her character is, she always usually said 'hereg-hereg' when correction student's task. (;p)
Chemistry, Mrs. Endang, who always give useful advice which can make students stop talking, stop cheat, afraid, and conscious. She's include a senior teacher that have impressive style to teach. She's the best chemistry teacher that i found.
Biology, Mrs. Pri, who always carry a good atmosphere in my class. She often make students laugh and interest her lesson and subject. Never boored to learn with her. She also a senior teacher, and i mind she's the best biology teacher that i found.
Indonesian, Mrs. Indri, who often joke and talk with her students like friends. She's a friendly teacher.
English, Mrs. Amalia, who always patient even she must teach naughty students like my classmate, and sometimes, i am (;p). She's very patient, but the students feel unsuitable and boored with her teach style. Whereas in other senior high school which she's stayed before (i know it from my course friend), Mrs. Amalia is a good teacher and many students like her teach style. Here, i really forgive for my friend and my atittude in your class.
English (Course), Mrs. Asri, who always see the students as a clever students no matter there are some mistakes that students do. I mind she's the suitable english teacher for me. She can give some advice which can make students conscious, understand, and obey. She's a teacher who can motivated me and supposed me as a clever students, even i still would be like that. But, it can make me think and try to make a great things who can make other people impressed.
Physics, Mr. Hari, who always said that physics is need an improvisation and can't just 'makan roti', if he read the question we just need to pick the 'sari', and i ever shout it 'sariroti' that can make all my classmate laugh. A clever teacher, yeah people know it, but sometimes i disturbed with he's teach style which often deride his students that can't do the question, so sometimes the students feel resentful and dislike his lesson. Actually, I mind he also a good teacher, but I can't mention he as the physics best teacher like chemistry and biology, cause there are little missing part from every physics teacher in my school which can make students feel unsuitable. In other case, i can't found the best physics teacher in my school.
Biology (Course), Mrs. Lis, who's very accurately in guard during the examination so the students can't cheat and do the test carefully.
Constitution, Mrs. Atik, who always came at the time.
Sport, Mr. Eko, who can be a friendly teacher, so the lesson feel enjoyable.
Moslems Religion, Mr. Usman, who always give advice with little irronic, so make students conscious theirself.
Conseling, Mrs. Tinna, who never be tired to give many information about university and other psichology information.
Art, Mr. Joko, who always give task to draw perspective which make some students burdened. But, he very like with every students that have talent and he often give some good motivation that can motivated the students like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment