9/08/2012

Studi Excursion

I just got back from 'Study Excursion'. I visited many different places and i got so many things that i want to tell you one by one. But here i tired and i just wanna share some photos with a few words...

at Bakosurtanal/ BIG

at Bakosurtanal/ BIG
at Dishidros
at Dishidros
at BPN's Museum

at LAPAN

at PT Schlumberger
at Geodesy - ITB with karin, keke n friends..


front of ITB's pool

me with Hana

ifa, dila, hana, alifah, verra, filsa, cheri

"Although there are many more metropolitan city. I do love Malang city, though sometimes we found traffic jam in some places, I do love the neatly Surabaya, although the weather was sooooo hot, I do love a big campus ITS even It’s almost impossible to do without a motorcycle there, i love my friends who are kind and funny, though sometimes frustrating, but its ok.. Why? because that is where I live and I love my life..."



0 comments:

Post a Comment