9/01/2012

'Unbranded' Fashion? Why not? :P

That's my sister's and my outfit for eid prayer. Just simple outfit which comfortable to wear. In this special day i've tried to look special with my new abaya, pashmina, and some of my accessory collections which since someyears ago just kept on my drawer. If we looked another popular fashion blogger we often meet many branded clothes, pants, bracelet, etc. of course that spent much money! I guess not everyone has that lifestyle. And what will happen when an 'ordinary' girl like me saw that kinds of style. Like example, Indah Nada Puspita'sDian Pelangi'sDiana Rikasari's and if you a hijab girl, i guess you'll be 'melted' seriously and hypnotized by those cool blog, you could dream wearing branded stuff that even you can't afford it.
I also a normal girl which loved something about fashion. Yeah..Which woman doesn't like beauty? I loved all stuff that can make me beauty in all situated, and i just choosed stuff based on comfortability, low price, and good quality. Actually, cheap stuff is not as good as expensive stuff, but i think unbranded stuff is not always bad..rite? :D
Like what my sister and i wore at those picture,
my abaya - Tanah Abang, Jakarta, my sister's - Altara, Malang;
my pashmina - Karita, Surabaya, my sister's - Tasya, Pasuruan;
Actually i don't  really pay attention to the brand of those stuff as long as they are comfortable and beautiful when worn. Why not? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment