7/25/2010

Welcome The Holy Month Ramadhan 1431 H :)

Selamat Hari Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah Hirabbil 'Alamin.
The next few days we will enter the holy month of Ramadhan 1431 H. Take from the several sources, Ramadhan 1431 H is predicted falls on August 11 2010. I feel very grateful because this time I've felt a little spark of the holy month of Ramadan. Probably because I watch the television show that began to adjusting to the month of Ramadhan. As usual, the media was always adjust the situation ;p. Like a series of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih Special Ramadhan, that showed in RCTI. Recently, I was watching Behind the Scene of that serial on TV. I thought it would be interesting series to watch in the holy month of Ramadhan. Ah! Why am I talking about the movie? XD~


So, back to topic.
Ramadhan 1431 H
I felt really miss the holy month, and wanted to get through the day with emphasis on the sacred day of worship to me. Insya Allah, I'll do it well. :)
In that regard, I was found the Imsakiyah schedule of Ramadhan 1431 H for region of Surabaya. Here if you want it:

click---> download


Approximately two weeks is Ramadhan. In that month we will be fasting (puasa/shaum) for Ramadan. Fasting is hungry from dawn until sunset. So already you ready for it? ;)

2 comments:

semPATA Indonesia said...

Thanks to your information on your blog.
I want share with you through blogs..

:)
Invite my Blog http://sempata.blogspot.com

Aldila Permata said...

thx..:)

Post a Comment