7/22/2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome to the Starpiogirl's Orange Black Zone!
This is the new layout of my blog
I was attracted after check my blogger account and I suddenly wanted to update it again...
It was a very long time since I update this blog with the previous article about dies natalies ITS 49. Exactly when I sat on the first semester. And now, I spend my 'summer' holiday (just make it sound cool). In August I must back to Surabaya and return my daily activity as a college student.


I'm not really good in English. I was planned to got english course in Pare Village some days ago, but eventually I had some activity and it caused I was late to got the english course. That's pity. But I don't want much dissapointed, I try to repair my english by myself, and this blog is one of thet mission. Learn with my own way, of course with pleasure :). I try to write article like this and increase my vocab with learn Harry Potter script! Haha..it sounds strange, rite? but I like that way! And the last, Omegle, Interpals, and some other site helping me to speak, even undirectly. But i hope that can make me little better in English.

Uhmm..o yeah. About my activities in holiday. I was followed Open Recruitment BEM-ITS and now I'm in MedFo Ministry. Ministry? Yeah, this year BEM-ITS used state like in our Country Indonesia, so if we use department in the previous term, now we use 'ministry'. In BEM-ITS I am, as a Geomatics Engineering student, just a minorities. Even FTSP's student who follow it are not much. But I try to keep myself enjoy and can adapt well. It is a part of growing up ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment